Thursday, April 26, 2012

Scum.

You know what is pathetic? Truly pathetic?

Someone complaining about when a website updates itself. The prime example here is, of course, Facebook's Timeline. Regardless of if you like it or hate it. Why would you complain about something you can't change, yes, we can complain about the weather (also something that we can't change), but we can go inside. This means, to all those people who spend their entire lives (it definitely seems that way) on Facebook which in result fuels the company itself and supports updates and changes, then complains about it on the site you're complaining about. Are you retarded? Get off Facebook then. I am sick of having to hide people, delete friends over the amount of trivial shit you people complain about.

There is only one person who I love it when she complains about everything, I don't mind it at all and that's me. I tend to complain a lot (this is what I am doing here, I know, hypocrite! Sue me!), but notice how I haven't complained about Facebook's update and I haven't even complained about Blogger's update.

You people, if you're that upset about it, why don't you make a thirty minute video and plan to revolt. Make posters and stick them up, try to get Mark arrested, I don't know, like a photo on Facebook in your anger because we all know how liking photos gets people saved and makes hardcore changes around the world.

People these days, unfortunately killing is illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment