A lot of people celebrate this holiday and a lot of people also celebrate birthdays.
After years of wondering, I found a site which was very helpful in determining the pattern to which years Mother's Day falls on my birthday which is May 12th. I have been wanting to know this ever since I turned eight-years-old, it was a great day (I think), mother bought me a Rugrats card (bright yellow) with $100.00 waiting inside, but she couldn't stay long, it was her first day at a new job (I know! The one day where two holidays require her to be here for me and stay at home for herself, she leaves. Darn trooper.)
Anyway, I have worked out only from the year 1908. The pattern is every eleventh year, six year, fifth year, sixth year and repeat. Next is 2013.
All the years are 1912, 1918, 1929, 1935, 1940, 1946, 1957, 1963, 1968, 1974, 1985, 1991, 1996, 2002 and 2013.
2013 would be something exciting to look forward to since it is the first time after all these years that I am finally having the holidays coincide, but I stopped celebrating birthdays and any holidays. So...
... yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment