Thursday, April 26, 2012

Art.

"You can judge a man by the quality of his enemies." I posted the artworks on Facebook, but I'd like to get them to a broader audience (i.e. anyone who will look). So bare with me.


These two scribbles (you can probably guess the original artist) were a result of not being able to sleep. I immediately got out of bed and these two were created. It's definitely a far stretch from what I was doing. 


This was initially meant to be a self-portrait to be entered in an Art Competition, unfortunately I didn't win, but they made it clear it wasn't a lack of talent. It was a majority of the previous winners all rooted from our school, they wanted to give other people a chance. Damn.


This is also a self-portrait (charcoal) and I also entered it into the Art Competition as above. 


This, again, was entered in to the art competition. I drew this by looking at a photograph of a Shakespeare critic and most people are amused by his facial expression, but trust me, this is the face he was pulling. If I find the original photograph (which was an art piece by itself) I shall add it. 


This was after I drew the first two ladies, I was originally going to draw a unicorn but I decided a horse with stegosaurus hump things is much more amusing. 


The first set of drawings and the last a mere scribbles. The three in between were done quite a fare time ago and I prefer to say that they are not my preferred style when it comes to human depiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment