
"Hey Jess, come outside, there is a rainbow!" My sister yelled at me with pure excitement. I ran outside following her to view the large light spectrum which blew me away. Such a rare delight! I immediately scoped the surrounding sky for further evidence of more rainbows as we call them nowadays. I did not have to look far, because, just above this dark rainbow a faint one sat. I assumed they were lovers and took photos. I am a pervert; without hesitation.
This reminds me of the time I was sitting out the front of the Sydney Art Gallery with my class and teacher. We were all occupied with observing other schools and their uniforms (waiting for a bus). I sat quietly the whole time just thinking until I heard the teacher and my buddies conversation about the current passing school, which wore green and brown. My teacher exclaimed, "It's very hard to make green and brown look good together". Without hesitation, I responded, 'Oh! That's easy, just plant a tree!'. I was satisfied with my remark and thought I deserved a medal. It is oh-so-true!
Hey there Jessica.
ReplyDeleteI am new to blogging so I am not sure how to send you a message...so I thought I would just go straight here. Firstly, considering this is the comments section; I thought I may comment on your blog. Which I enjoyed reading immensely. (Clearly you read yours before posting). I agree; you defiantly deserve a medal for that response. Very quick witted of you. I would like to start by thanking you. As you can tell, not many people read my blog. I didn't expect ANYONE (Besides my wonderful friend Sarah) to comment on my rantings. I have recently decided that it would be a good idea for me to read over my future blogs. I didn't realize I would get such an energetic response. (I can't believe how terrible I write when I just rant...) Oh; I don't actually hate the colour pink, that was just a scenario. I wrote my post after a day of noticing how many people argue or disagree over so many petty things. It just frustrated me. The frustration led to me blogging it, and after reading over it, it seems I have contradicted myself...twice...I assure you I am not close-minded, I understand why you may have that impression though...(I really, really have to proof read). So; thankyou once again for reading through my post, I honestly didn't expect it. Yes, you clearly didn't like it...but hey; in my opinion, any opinion is a good opinion.
PS: I am sorry about my terrible grammar, I am an awful writer when it comes to large items; I mainly write poems, so I often overdo or completely forget grammar.
It's because you are gay.
ReplyDelete