Point that pistol.
Friday, December 4, 2009
3.14159265358979
Would I still be here if perhaps I landed on my back rather than my wrists on that pile of bricks? Would I still be here If did not miss the pole sticking out of the ground when I fell out of that tree? Would I still be here if that car did not slow down? Would I still be here if I stood there watching that old man walk up to me instead of running away? Would I still be here if I let my father inside? Would I still be here if they made sharpener blades sharper? Would I still be here if that boat sunk? Would I still be here if I got on the same train as Andrew? Would I still be here if I had not changed schools? Would I still be here if we did not make that promise? Would I still be here if I never had met Savannah? Would I still be here? Would I be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment