Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Forgot Your Name.

Did you forget mine? Do you know who I am? Do I walk on four legs or two? Would you like to know something about me? A fact or two? Would you like to have a visual image inside your head of what I may look like, so, you can alter your decision on wether to read my blogs or not? If this is most desired, then, please continue!

Like any other teenager, 16-years-old, my frontal cortex has not fully developed and I find myself wondering if mine will EVER develop fully. What is that phrase? 'You can only remember things if you really want to'. Well, that aside, I have a terrible memory for certain things - the important things. I forget to take my antibiotic tablet, I forget to feed my cat, I forget to do the English essay... but, I can remember how long exactly The Dark Knight runs for, my best friend's number, the first 16 digits of Pi(e) so far, the years which certain movies were made, the lyrics to nearly all the songs I listen to. Did you know the heaviest metal is Plutonium?

Physical description: Me genes are mostly recessive. I have pale skin in which you can see the veins underneath, my natural orange hair is intense and bold, I am 184.2 CM tall, I have blue eyes. Does that help? I can wiggle my ears, loop my tongue, and bend my left index finger backwards to a acute angle. I am the defected.

You do not need to know any of this! None of this matters.

You know what I look like, what if you see me walking down the street? Shake my hand and I will shake yours back. Will I get annoyed? No. Another important topic which is a large part of my personality is "pet peaves". Do you have any? I will list three.
  • When people do not use correct grammar e.g. ii luv u 2, dat is kewl.
  • Heroine addicts who decide shouting every single night is the best way to live.
  • Animal cruelty.

I could go on further if you would like? Maybe another time...

To end this rambling of the Bona-fide Jessica, I do it with a qoute.
"I am deeply superficial".

No comments:

Post a Comment