Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Double Life.

Jessica and Natasha.
I spent Australia Day at Bethel. It was nice, but come on. This is my first free public holiday and I spend it minding my words, dressing up and saying 'thank you' every second. 

This is ME. 
This is what I hide every single day, you can't see much difference considering most of it is mental, but from what you can see, there IS a difference. I wish there wasn't. I put myself into this double-life scenario and there seems to be no easy way out as of yet. 

I really don't mind leading a double life, it makes me feel special. It would be so much easier to be myself here and there, not always have to hide. I am holding onto as much of myself as possible and no body will ever make me think to leave it in the past again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment