This is the Hawkesbury River. I went camping here for one night with Ryan, Rainer and Jess. It was lovely.
This is Mamre Rd, St Marys. I sit on the side of it at a bus stop every morning for work. This day was very foggy compared to the rest - the weather has been very unpredictable as of late.
This is a chocolate bar, that when I purchased, would taste exactly like the Milky Bar: Cookies and Cream chocolate bar they used to sell once upon a time. It did. It was amazing, I bought this one from Sugarfix. I shouldn't be allowed in that shop.
This is a car park with some building over there, I don't actually know the purpose of the building. I have seen people do some sort of fighting (karate) and ballroom dancing... I also know that I live across the road from. I literally have to keep walking straight.

No comments:
Post a Comment